I'm Being Treated for Cancer
You’ve already faced the initial shock of a cancer diagnosis. Now it’s time to be treated and get well. Trust The Eleanor N. Dana Cancer Center for comprehensive cancer treatment, support and care.
We’ve created a roadmap to help you through your cancer treatment. For guidance and specific instructions about what to do at this stage of your cancer care, follow these steps through our website.
- Get to know your doctor. Your cancer doctor is your advocate. Together, you’ll work toward your recovery and wellness. Getting to know your doctor and the team of Eleanor N. Dana Cancer Center caregivers who will take care of you throughout your treatment and recovery will build trust, comfort and confidence.
- Weigh your options. One of the best ways to reduce anxiety and foster empowerment is to learn about
what you’re facing and explore your options. In conjunction with the American Cancer
Society, we’ve complied easy-to-understand information about all types of cancer and
treatment options. If you find it helps, you can easily research your condition.
We’re always available to answer your specific questions, so please call or email if we can help.
- Discover the positives. Unfortunately, thousands of Americans are diagnosed with cancer every year. Because of that, though, there are so many resources and support services available. In this section you can learn:
- Stay Informed. In our constant quest for knowledge about cancer and its treatment, The Eleanor N. Dana Cancer Center and other cancer organizations uncover new information every day. Learning about progress, success stories and lifestyle tips that can help you manage your cancer is uplifting.
- Eliminate the unknown. Familiarize yourself with our center and get to know the staff. We’ll help you every step of the way.