Meet Team Ortho
At the UT Orthopaedic Center, the concept of the health-care team is always in play. Our center provides a variety of perspectives and treatment options, whether you’re a regular athlete, a weekend warrior or a couch potato.
Please find a list of our University-quality physicians below:
- Dr. Nabil Ebraheim, Professor and Chairman, Trauma Specialist
- Dr. Hossein Elgafy, Associate Professor, Spine Specialist
- Dr. Daniel Gehling, Assistant Professor, Total Joint Specialist
- Dr. Margaret Jain, Assistant Professor, Hand and Microsurgery Specialist
- Dr. Mustafa Khan, Assistant Professor, Spine Specialist
- Dr. Kafai Lai, Assistant Professor, Total Joint, Foot, and Ankle Specialist
- Dr. Abdul Mustapha, Assistant Professor, Hand and Microsurgery Specialist
- Dr. Satheesh Ramineni, Assistant Professor, Foot and Ankle
- Dr. Pamela Sheridan, Assistant Professor, Podiatrist
- Dr. Patrick Siparsky, Assistant Professor, Sports Medicine Specialist
- Dr. Martin Skie, Associate Professor, Hand and Microsurgery Specialist
- Dr. David Sohn, Associate Professor, Sports Medicine Specialist
To accommodate the growing needs of an aging population, The University of Toledo Medical Center opened a dedicated Orthopaedic Center in October 2007. Located on the Health Science Campus of The University of Toledo, the Orthopaedic Center is adjacent to the George Isaac Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, providing easy access to patients from the initial consultation to outpatient surgery to physical therapy, depending on their needs.
This state-of-the-art facility enhances the quality of patient treatment provided by our orthopaedic specialists and sub-specialists. It is equipped with the latest imaging and radiology capabilities, providing a “one-stop shop” for most orthopaedic needs. Exam and procedure rooms, lab services and patient education are conveniently located in one spacious, patient-friendly building.