- Acute and chronic illness
- Evaluation and management of common behavioral problems
- Gynecologic care
- Immunization updates
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Routine physicals for school attendance, participation in sports and employment
- Lifestyles Easting, Activity, & Attitudes Program (LEAP)
- A “get acquainted” visit can be arranged free of charge for you and your child, including prenatal visits
Office hours are 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. We are located in Ruppert Health Center, Suite 1300 and 1089 Pray Boulevard, Waterville Ohio.
The University of Toledo Medical Center participates in many health insurance plans and several governmental fee-for-service programs. Patients should always verify The University of Toledo Medical Center participation with their health plan benefit package prior to receiving health care services. A full list of accepted insurance plans can be viewed here: http://utmc.utoledo.edu/patientguests/billing/insurance.html
We accept most commercial insurances as well as Medicaid products. If you are considering our practice please call for specific insurance information. We are committed to all children and will work with families who do not have insurance. Children serviced by the University Pediatrics practice can be admitted to St. Vincent’s Mercy Children’s Hospital and Toledo Children’s Hospital for inpatient care and the University of Toledo Medical Center for some surgical procedures.