Outreach Services Provided
The main function of the Outreach Services Program is to facilitate access to The University of Toledo Medical Center and increase awareness of services and physicians available on our campus. The University of Toledo Medical Center staff are committed to this process with two-way communication being the key.
Office Phone: 419.383.4444 Toll-Free: 800.556.5444
Services provided to referring physicians include:
- Assistance with and facilitation of the referral process
- Meeting with physicians and their staff to explain new programs, procedures and services.
- Coordination of continuing medical education programs
- Problem solving
- Addressing questions and concerns.
- Identifying solutions to needs in your community.
- Distribution of maps, directions, brochures, etc.
- Facilitation of patient appointments through the Referral Resource Center.
- Handle information inquires.