EPIC: Engaging Patients in Care
Partner with us to improve the patient and loved one experience at UT Health by sharing your experience(s) firsthand. Our mission is to improve the patient experience by providing patient-centered, university-quality care.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Share your health-care story
- Provide feedback on UT Health materials
- Complete a questionnaire
- Participate in focus groups
Are you ready to partner with the team at UT Health?
Review the statements below as you consider partnering with our team. If there are statements with which you do not agree, these may be areas to work on before becoming a partner.
I am ready to be an EPIC partner when:
- I am willing to talk about all aspects of my experience as a patient.
- If I had any negative experiences, I am ready to share my thoughts about how things could have gone differently in a courteous and constructive manner.
- I am willing to think outside of my individual experience.
- Even when I disagree, I will listen to others and bring a positive attitude to the discussion.
- I will keep all details confidential to respect the privacy laws.
- I appreciate diversity.
- My schedule allows for the necessary time to be an active participant. Partners typically spend between 2-4 hours per month.
- My inspiration is to benefit future patients and loved ones.
Do these statements apply to you?
If so, please fill out our EPIC web form.
If you have any questions, please contact Leslie Theis, performance improvement director at UT Health, at 419.383.3424 or email@example.com.
Other Ways to Get Involved at UT Health
Nominate one of our health-care providers or staff for an iCare Shining Star Award: uthealth.utoledo.edu/icare/shiningstar
Volunteer at UT Health: uthealth.utoledo.edu/depts/volunteer
Honor your caregiver with a gift to UT Health: uthealth.utoledo.edu/patientguests/honoryourcaregiver.html