Our Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology provides diagnosis and treatment of adults and children with asthma, chronic cough, food and environmental allergies, atopic dermatitis (eczema), allergic and non-allergic rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, anaphylaxis, contact dermatitis, angioedema (swelling), urticaria (hives), common variable immunodeficiency disorder and adverse reactions to medications (medication allergy).
For patients diagnosed with allergic or immunologic disorder, we offer a broad range of treatment options from medications to immunotherapy and prevention.
Our team uses a multidisciplinary approach, consulting with specialists in dermatology, critical care, rheumatology and infectious diseases, when needed.
Services and Treatments:
- Allergy skin testing
- Allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Food allergy testing
- Food challenge
- Medication allergy testing
- Challenge and desensitization to medications
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry)
- Customized patch testing from 80 most common and rare chemicals
- Treatment with biologics for asthma and hives (Xolair, Nucala)
- Supplementation therapy with subcutaneous and intravenous immunoglobulin
Please fill out and bring the Allergy History form to your first appointment.