The Dermatology staff will try to honor scheduled appointment times and provide problem free health care.
To benefit you, we request:
- Referrals and/or necessary insurance documentation at the time of your appointment
- 24 hour notice prior to cancellation to accommodate other clients to schedule
- Notification of unanticipated lateness in an attempt to accommodate your needs
- Patients over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule
- Sequential missed appointments without prior cancellation or notification may result in a discontinuation of our services
- Your medication needs
- Prescription refills are not available after hours or weekends, and can require up to 72 hours or more to be answered
- An annual appointment is required for ongoing medication refills
- Please bring a complete list of your medications to every appointment
- Notification of prior authorization requirements for outside laboratories or procedures
Clinic Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Staff is available during scheduled clinic time to answer medication requests and to address any needs with regard to your care.